Sembang Maniac

Sembang-sembang je

Once a high-ranking police officer, now a lawyer

 IPOH: Perak Police Chief Datuk Mior Faridalathrash Wahid, who took compulsory retirement today after 40 years of service in the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM), will embark on a new career as a lawyer. 

Mior Faridalathrash said that he will actively participate in the legal field by opening a law firm. "I have a law degree so I can join the field I love, which is a defense attorney. I will continue to help the PDRM team because it is rooted in my soul and still in my heart. as a senior police officer for 40 years," he said. 

He said this when he met reporters after a special meeting regarding the retirement of the Perak police chief at the Perak Police Contingent Headquarters (IPK) here today. 

Also present is Deputy State Police Chief Datuk Azizi Mat Aris. Meanwhile, Mior Faridalathrash said he was satisfied with the cooperation of all department heads, district police chiefs as well as Perak GPA officials and members in leading the state contingent in the past two years. "I am satisfied with the performance they have shown, as well as with the media, who have helped me to fulfill my duty as the police chief of PerĂ¡k," he said. 

The Chief Constable handing over ceremony took place in Messen this morning, here between Mior Faridalathrash and Aziz, who will take over as the Perak Chief of Police from tomorrow, witnessed by Deputy Chief of Police Tan Sri Razarudin. Husain. - BERNAMA

0 Komentar untuk "Once a high-ranking police officer, now a lawyer"

 
Copyright © 2014 Sembang Maniac - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info